Kaspersky is a world-famous antivirus software company founded in 1997. With every passing day, Kaspersky is coming up with novel features to tackle threats. They not only develop antivirus software but also devise software specific for any threat. They boast of having more than 400 million users worldwide and 270,000 corporate clients. If you are seeking a good antivirus, then Kaspersky is a great choice.
WHY DO YOU NEED KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS OR SECURITY SOFTWARE
Kaspersky has been popular among the masses for the last 2 decades. And while it may have some shortcomings, it still ranks among the best antivirus.
Some reasons why Kaspersky is a good choice is as follows:
PHENOMENAL SECURITY FEATURES
Kaspersky has been ranked amongst the best antivirus for the year 2021. It is instilled with phenomenal features that ensure your system is protected against any lurking threats.
Various testing has shown that Kaspersky has a good detection rate. It can detect any novel kind of malware and protect your system.
Kaspersky has come up with a new browser called Safe browser that can be used for banking, etc. It is safer than other conventional browsers.
With Kaspersky, you can safely store and protect your passwords using the password manager.
PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN
The Internet is a dangerous place for kids and with this feature, children can be safeguarded against any lurking dangers on the net.
COMMON KASPERSKY ERRORS
While using Kaspersky, you may encounter various issues. Some of the common ones are:
- Installation error
- Kaspersky pop-up error
- Application not installed issue
- The database is corrupted error code
- The proxy server not found issue, and many more
HOW TO DOWNLOAD KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS
- Visit the official website and install the application
- Double-tap the stored file to initiate the setup
- Follow the screen commands and give permission to install it.
HOW TO INSTALL KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS ON WINDOWS?
- Double-click the downloaded file
- Select the run option
- Tap continue and then install
- Enter the password when asked
- Follow the screen commands
- When asked enter the 20 digit activation code
- Click Finish to complete it.
SYMPTOMS FOR ANTIVIRUS ERRORS
While using Kaspersky, at times you may directly witness some error codes. But at times, there might be an issue and there would be certain signs alluding to it. Some of these signs are:
- Unusual sounds or messages pop-up
- The software connects to the net without your permission
- Your knowns receive messages you haven't sent
- OS doesn't load
- You may be unable to access files and also some might get deleted
- Notifications related to system errors
- Browser stops responding
Whenever you encounter any such symptoms chances are there is an issue with the antivirus. Contact our antivirus support desk to fix this issue.
HOW TO INSTALL KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS ON MAC?
- Download the application and access it
- Double click to start the installation
- Agree to the license
- Enter the username and password
- Halt till the installation is taking place. Once done, enter the activation code and close the console.
HOW TO STOP KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS POP-UPS
If you use Kaspersky, you might be bugged by the annoying pop-ups. However, the good news is that you can disable them. To disable them, you simply have to:
- Access the Kaspersky Security Suite or Antivirus application
- Select Settings followed by advance settings
- Choose notifications and uncheck all the options to stop those annoying notifications.
This shall stop the pop-ups
HOW TO CANCEL KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS SUBSCRIPTION
To cancel your Kaspersky Secure Connection, you simply have to
- Visit the My Kaspersky website and log in to your account
- Open the main section
- Visit licenses
- Disable the auto-renewal option
- Fill in the reason for disabling it
- Confirm your choice and this shall cancel the subscription
HOW TO UNINSTALL OR REMOVE KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS
For Windows, you need to
- Right-click on Kaspersky in the tray and select exit
- Visit control panel, followed by programs and features
- Choose Kaspersky and click uninstall
- You might be asked to type your password
- Tap next. Follow the on-screen commands by tapping next
- On the last page, select the data you wish to store and then tap next
- Choose remove
- Reboot the system to remove the application
- Access the suite on Mac
- In the upper corner select help followed by support
- Click Uninstall.
- If asked, enter the password
- Halt till the uninstallation is taking place. Once done, close the window.
HOW TO INSTALL OR REINSTALL KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS
Before going ahead with the installation, execute the following steps.
- Ensure your system specifications matches with Kaspersky pre-requisite
- Inspect your system for any incompatible software
- Close any application that is running
Steps to install Kaspersky
- Visit the Kaspersky website and download the application
- IExecute the downloaded file
- Tap skip to install the latest version
- Agree to the license
- If you wish to continue Kaspersky Security Network, let the checkbox be selected.
- Tap install
- Once installation is over, choose apply
- Click done and voila, Kaspersky is installed on your system.
If you encounter any issue while installing it, do reach out to the antivirus support helpdesk.