Viruses have become a nuisance in today’s world. Our dependence on the internet has made us more susceptible, making us vulnerable in the hand of hackers. Keeping these points in mind, it is important to protect ourselves in these threatening times. The easiest way to protect ourselves is by installing an antivirus. However, if you don’t wish to install antivirus security software then follow these simple steps to keep your device safe and remove virus from windows without antivirus software.
How to Remove Virus from Windows Without Antivirus Software
Solution 1: End the Dubious Processes in Task Manager
The easiest way to keep malware at bay is by ending suspicious processes using the task manager.
● Press control, alt, and delete together. Select task manager.
● Navigate to the processes window
● If you find any absurd operation, select it
● On the internet, try to find what that process could mean. If it seems dicey, then end it immediately.
Solution 2: Disable the process
Try to disable various processes during the start.
● Press control+ alt+ del and open task manager
● Visit startup window
● You will be able to glimpse a list of processes along with the publisher. If something seems unpleasant tap disable
Solution 3: Evoke windows defender
Windows Defender is the by default protection suite on Windows 10 and 11. It offers good overall protection against malware and viruses. To activate it, do as follows:
● Open control panel
● Choose “System and Security” followed by “Windows Defender Firewall”
● Click the “Turn ON Windows Defender Firewall”
● This shall activate Windows Defender and keep your device safe.
Solution 4: Activate Virus and Threat Protection
After activating Windows Defender, it is important to ensure the virus and threat protection is enabled.
● Hit the windows icon and click on the gear icon
● Select Update and Security
● Visit the security tab and click on “Open Windows Defender Security Center”
● Choose “Virus and threat protection settings”
● Activate all the following settings –
Automatic Sample Submission
● Evoke a scan and see if there are any viruses.
So we hope these easy steps would keep your device safe from malicious software and remove virus from windows without antivirus software. In case you need any further assistance, contact antivirus customer support team to get instant help.