Creating an iCloud account is easy but if you wish to create an iCloud email account then you are in the right place. This article will provide you with ways to create an account without any hassles. So without any delay, let’s start.
How to Create an iCloud Email Account on MAC & PC
To create an iCloud email account, do as follows:
● Access settings and tap on your name
● Select iCloud, toggle the mail and choose create
● Pick the email account you wish
● Select next. Be 100% sure about the email address as you can’t alter it.
● Once done, select done.
To Create an iCloud Email Account on Your MAC, Follow These Steps:
● Select apple menu
● Open system preferences
● If executing macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, choose Apple ID followed by iCloud
● If using macOS 10.14 or earlier, choose iCloud
● Enable the mail option
● Select the email address and click Ok
● Once you are satisfied with the name, tap Create.
Read Also: How to Fix Apple ID Verification Failed
How to Set UP or Create an iCloud Account on PC
Once you create an iCloud account, you can set it up in your system by executing the following steps.
● Install the iCloud application for windows
● Type your login credentials
● Enable the features you wish to and choose apply.
This shall let you use your iCloud account.
How to Fix Issues Setting UP an iCloud Account
To begin, opt for an email address that hasn’t been chosen. If the email address has been chosen, suggestions would appear.
If the “Problem Turning on Mail” issue appears, then close your iCloud account and log back into it. Also, ensure you use the correct credentials while logging in.
For signing out: Open Settings > Tap on your name > Select Sign Out > Execute the instructions
For signing in: Open Settings > Tap on the name > Execute the instructions.
So here was the procedure to set up and create an iCloud email account on MAC & PC. If you face any difficulty while setting it up or encounter any other problem, then feel free to dial: (806) 542-0999 Apple customer support number for instant help.