The error pertaining to windows system32 config system can be displayed as various error codes depending on the way the registry is corrupted. There are many reasons for a windows system32 config system without a CD? the windows registry may become corrupted. Some reasons for it are:
- Virus attack
- Disk write errors
- Power outrages
- Blunders by the user while manually configuring the registry
No matter what the error code is and if you don’t have the CD, given below are some fixes that you could try to fix the error.
Fix 1: Using Easy Recovery Essentials
- Install Easy Recovery Essentials and make sure to check the version of the Windows before installing it.
- Burn the bootable ISO image. You could either use CD or a USB drive, but make sure to follow correct instructions as this process can be tricky.
- Boot your system using the Easy Recovery Essentials CD or USB.
- Once EasyRE starts executing, select “Automatic Repair” and press continue.
- After the scan is over, click Automated Repair.
- Once the process is complete, tap on Restart. The error should be resolved.
Fix 2: Reboot to last configuration
- Restart the system.
- Once the BIOS and logo display is over, repeatedly press F8 until the boot options are displayed.
- Select “Last Known Good Configuration (Advanced)” option.
- Tab enter and wait till the system reboots itself.
I hope the blog helped resolve your doubts how do i fix a windows system32 config system without a CD. If any doubts or issues persist, do not hesitate to contact our Antivirus Support team. We are ready to assist 24×7.