Webroot finds its place among the best antivirus software. With the incessant malware attacks and security threats, it has become imperative to install and run antivirus software at all hours. One such potent antivirus is Webroot. This antivirus is one of the most phenomenal software one could ask for, however, it is completely not bereft of glitches. One such error is the 102 or WB102 error on Webroot. If you are battling this issue, then this blog is for you. Given below is a step-by-step procedure for How to Fix webroot Antivirus Error.
Method 1: RESET THE WEBROOT ACCOUNT PASSWORD
To implement this procedure, simply:
- Open the Webroot application.
- Navigate to My Account and enter your registered email ID and password.
- If your password is inaccurate, tap forgot password option and enter your email ID.
- Open the forgot password link to reset your old password.
- Enter the details along with the CAPTCHA to reset your account password.
Method 2: Try to re-register
- To enlist any Webroot product, you need to navigate to the official website of Webroot.
- Select the My account option to enroll your email ID and listed product.
- Enter the key. This key will be there in your purchase order.
- Type the details to access your account.
- Choose the ‘select now’ window.
- Enlist your product and this shall overhaul the error 102 Webroot antivirus.
These procedures shall be efficacious in fixing the Webroot error. In case, any issue continues, do not hesitate to contact Webroot Antivirus Customer Support. Our tech support team comprises trained experts who have adequate knowledge of this field and are adept at overhauling Webroot-related issues within minutes. So next time you face this issue, no need to struggle with it all by yourself. Simply reach out to us and let experts resolve it . feel free to dial our Webroot Antivirus Tech Support Number (806) 304-3832 .