The internet has become a dangerous place with dangers lurking at every corner. To keep yourself protected against these threats, it is important to have an antivirus in your system. Norton is a great antivirus that protects your system against dangers. However, if you wish to remove or stop Norton pop-ups, this blog is for you.
How to Stop Norton pop-ups
Are you annoyed by the incessant pop-ups of Norton? Then you can be at peace by simply disabling them. For disabling the pop-ups you need to do as follows:
• Access your Norton account and visit the settings window
• Open the General tab
• In the sidebar, select Norton tasks, and slide the Norton tasks notifications to disable the pop-ups
• In the “Other settings” tab, slide the special offer notification to disable it
• Next, in the “Network” window, visit “Intrusion prevention” and turn off the notification
• Tap Apply to save the changes
Once the changes are applied, see if the issue is fixed or not. If the issue is not fixed, you can either remove the software temporarily or reach out to our Norton customer support team to get instant help.
How to Remove Norton Antivirus from Windows 10?
If you wish to remove Norton antivirus from Windows 10, then the best way to do so is as follows:
• Find Norton Remove and reinstall tool and download it.
• Access the download folder in your device, tap CTRL+J, and hit the “NRnR” icon
• Accept the terms and conditions and visit the advanced section
• Choose “Remove Only” and tap remove
• Restart your device to finish this procedure
This is the easiest retort to remove Norton antivirus on Windows 10. However, there are various other methods too. You can also disable your account by visiting your Norton account and tapping on disable. In case, you need any expert assistance, then do contact (830) 396-0333 Norton internet security customer support number.