An antivirus is a must-have software installed on your system. The internet is a place that can infect your system with viruses and malware. Along with this, a data breach is a common problem, and people are under the constant radar where their information can be stolen. These are some of the reasons why an antivirus has become a quintessential tool.
Okay, it is established that antivirus is must-have, but which antivirus to possess? The market is flooded with a plethora of antivirus software that provides holistic security to the system. Nowadays, antivirus is a superhero and it can remove viruses, trojans, worms, malware, spyware, and every other harmful software that has the ability to steal information. One such phenomenal antivirus software is ESET.
Also Read:: Resolve ACT or ECP Errors During Activation
Easy Steps to run ESET Online Scanner
If you don’t have an antivirus installed and don’t even have the space to run it, ESET is a go-to tool for you. The online ESET scanner is an online scanner that removes and detects viruses. To make use of this amazing application,
- On your web browser, visit http://www.ESET.com/us/online-scanner/. If using Chrome or Firefox you might be prompted to download a utility before going ahead with the other steps.
- Tap Run ESET Online Scanner to initiate the download process of the ESET online scanner.
- Permit all the programs to execute if asked by Windows User Account Control.
- The preset setting is to remove any malicious threats. However, a user has the option to choose the types of application or drive to be scanned, select Customer Proxy Settings, or enlist all the pre-installed antivirus software.
- After picking the settings, tap Start.
- Once the scan is finished, all the harmful threats will be listed.
- You will also have the option to remove the harmful application once an online ESET virus scanner executes the scan.
- Once whatever changes are required are implemented, click Finish.
Eset Online Scanner Dial Eset Support Number (806) 304-3832
These steps shall successfully run the free ESET online scanner. If you face any doubts while executing these steps, it is always a safe option to contact the ESET antivirus support team. The delegates shall patiently resolve your doubts and also provide you with insights related to other ESET antivirus topics. So next time in case of an issue, feel free to dial the support number. I hope this helps!