Runtime Error 0x101A occurs when ESET NOD32 Antivirus crashes or stops functioning during its execution. This could allude to a glitch arising while getting implemented. This message can emerge anytime and without a preceding warning. This error would perturb continuously until this code is mitigated.
Causes of this error
No software is perfect and has a space for shortcomings. So encountering the Runtime Error 0x101A ESET NOD32 is common among ESET users. This issue could stem when there is a virus or malware in the system. But this error is not merely limited to virus infection, but could also occur due to other causes. When there are incompatible programs in the system, then also runtime error can occur. Also, a memory glitch can be another factor that could result in this issue. No matter what the cause of the problem is, it is important to resolve it immediately.
Given below are some procedures to fix this issue.
Method 1: Removal of incompatible programs
Runtime errors primarily occur when there are conflicting programs. This procedure entails removing any such program.
- Open task manager on your system.
- Navigate to the Processes tab and close every running operation one by one.
- While turning it off check if the issue is resolved.
- If so, then this program is the one causing the issue.
- It is advisable to remove any such program.
Method 2: Update/ re-install incompatible programs
- Press Start, navigate to the control panel.
- Select Uninstall a program
- Move to Programs and Features, select the program, and tap Update or Uninstall
- If you tap Update, then follow the on-screen instructions. If you tap Uninstall, then re-install the application.
Method 3: Update Virus protection and update windows
If you have a virus in your system, it is advisable to update your virus protection software. Also, check if there are any window updates. If there are any updates, implement them.
Method 4: Re-install Runtime libraries
At times a glitch in runtime libraries can cause this issue. The way to fix it is to remove the libraries and re-install them.
- Move to Programs and Features and find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package
- Tap Uninstall and reboot the system once done.
- Thereafter, reinstall the libraries.
Method 5: Execute Run disk Cleanup
- Back up your files and data
- Clear your cache memory and restart the system.
- You can also execute a Disk Cleanup by right-clicking on your main directory and selecting Disk Cleanup.
These are some ways to fix the ESET Error 0x101A. If these methods don’t work, please reach out to our ESET Antivirus Tech Support Number (806) 304-383 .