Norton is considered one of the best antivirus software globally. The features and security of Norton make it one of the most popular antivirus. However, due to some reasons, if you wish to cancel your Norton security subscription or wish to get a refund, this blog is for you. This blog shall provide you with ways to cancel Norton auto renewal subscription and even get a refund.
How to Cancel Norton Auto Renewal Subscription
Steps to Cancel Norton Subscription on Windows:
If you have purchased Norton antivirus, to access the product, you need to create a Norton account. If you wish to cancel the auto-renewal feature on Norton, you can do so by the following steps:
• Open the browser on your device and login to your Norton page
• Select the My Norton option and navigate to my subscription option
• There, you can cancel the subscription
• If you have purchased Norton within 60 days from the day you are cancelling it, then you are also eligible for a refund.
Steps to Cancel Norton Subscription on MAC:
Mac users can cancel their subscription by these steps:
• Access the Mac App Store and there, click the Name window beneath the sidebar
• Select view information and if asked, fill in your details
• Open subscriptions followed by Manage
• Click edit and choose cancel subscription
Steps to Cancel Norton on the iPhone/iPad:
If you are using iPhone or iPad and wish to cancel your Norton subscription, the steps for the same are as follows:
• Access the settings menu on your device
• Click Name followed by subscriptions
• Select Apple ID and fill in your details
• Navigate to the subscriptions section and choose Norton
• Tap Cancel to cancel the subscription
Steps to Cancel Norton Security Subscription on Android:
For cancelling Norton security on Android devices, do as follows:
• Open Play Store and select Menu
• Visit the subscriptions window and there select Norton security
• Tap the cancel subscription icon to cancel it.
In case, you encounter some issues, then feel free to contact the antivirus support number.
How to Get Norton Auto Renewal Subscription Refund
If you are cancelling your Norton subscription within 60 days of the date of purchase, then you can get a refund as per their policy. Before proceeding with these steps, keep in handy the following information:
• Last 4 digits of the credit/debit card through which you made a purchase
• The expiry date of your card
• Email address through which you made the purchase
If you haven’t got the invoice, you can cancel the automatic renewal service. If you have got the invoice, talk to Norton customer service to get a refund.
So here were the steps to cancel Norton auto renewal subscription. If you face any issues, just dial (830) 396-0333 Norton customer support number. We hope you find this article useful.