AVG is one of the best antiviruses in the world. It has exclusive security features that provide robust safety from malware. Though it comes in a free version, to utilize all its features, it’s mandatory to purchase the paid version. When you make a purchase, you need to store your card details. After storing your details, you will be automatically charged for the renewal. While this feature is a convenient tool, if you wish to cancel AVG antivirus auto-renewal subscription, this blog is here to help you.
Steps to Cancel AVG Antivirus Auto-Renewal Subscription?
Canceling your AVG subscription is easy and can be done in various ways. Various ways to cancel an AVG subscription is as follows:
Unsubscribe AVG from the Current Subscription Plan
Canceling the current subscription won’t let you get a refund. But if you wish to use be pack till it’s expiry and cancel it for future use, you can do as follows:
● On your web browser, open the AVG website
● Access your AVG account by entering your password
● Visit the subscription tab
● There locate the unsubscribe button and click it
● Select unsubscribe from future renewal
● Confirm your choice and close it
Now visit the portal and check if the plan has been successfully unsubscribed.
Once your auto-renewal mode is turned off your pack will not get charged automatically. But you can employ AVG until the validity. After it expires if you wish to use AVG, you need to renew it manually. AVG auto-renewal is not available for every package. If your AVG plan doesn’t have this feature, you have to renew it manually.
If you wish to renew your pack, then
● Access your AVG account on a web browser
● Login to your account.
● Visit subscriptions and choose the product
● You shall be taken to the billing page
● Fill in your billing details and verify them
● In your registered email ID, open the email and tap the setup link
● Follow the screen commands to install it
Refund from Current Subscription
If you wish to get a refund, you can cancel your subscription and ask for a refund. However, once you do that you won’t be able to access the paid features.
If you purchased AVG then reach out to their support and follow the steps to get a refund. You can also speak to an executive and do as they say to get a refund. However, if you use PayPal, you can execute the steps as follows:
● Access your Paypal account
● Visit the profile and open financial information
● Navigate to recurring payments
● Click tuneup and hit the cancel button
AVG has a 30-day cancellation policy and if you cancel within 30 days, you get a full refund.
Still, facing issues?
If your issues continue and need further assistance, simply reach out to AVG antivirus customer support team. We shall guide you about how to cancel AVG antivirus auto-renewal subscription and get a refund.