If your Avast antivirus exhibits a subscription prompt on your device while you use the Avast website, we are here to help you. The prompt actually serves a variety of purposes and helps users. It also cautions about some issues in Avast, including viruses, corrupted files, and Cancel Automatic Renewal of the Avast Subscription, etc. in your device. But at times the subscription messages cause troubles by warning the user and also making the screen hidden, which shall be annoying for the user. If you are facing a subscription error, you can disable it and eradicate the problem.
Simple Steps to Cancel Automatic Renewal of Avast Subscription-
You can cancel Avast subscription by following the steps mentioned in this block. Broadly, you would need to access your Avast account and disable the setting. The detailed procedure of the same is as follows:
● Navigate to the Avast official website
● Tap on the login option
● Enter the required information including email and password
● Once done, click on the login
● Navigate to your license option
● You would witness all the licenses
● Visit the premier tab, followed by cancel auto-renewal
● Click on cancel auto-renewal to cancel the avast auto-renewal subscription.
● In the next window, select Deactivate Auto-Renewal Subscription
● Once done, your auto-renewal would be disabled.
Need further assistance?
Given above was an easy and viable procedure to cancel automatic renewal of Avast subscription. We are hopeful that executing it shall resolve your problem. However, if your issue persists or you need further assistance, Contact Avast customer service helpline number to cancel automatic renewal of Avast subscription .