Having an antivirus on your system is a must in today’s unsafe world. AVG is one of the best antiviruses that comes with several safety features and provides good protection to your system. While it will surely safeguard your system from harmful malware, it might start having issues. One such common problem is the AVG UI failed to load error . If you are encountering this problem then this blog is for you.
Steps to Fix UI failed To Load AVG On Windows 10
If you are a windows user and encounter this problem, then the steps to fix it is as follows:
● Restart the system and access it as the admin
● Tap WINDOW +R keys together and open the window services console
● Enter services.msc in the search bar and select ok.
● In the drop-down menu, choose remote desktop services, right-tap on it, and opt for properties
● Access the General tab and make the startup type automatic
● Select apply
● Start the services and restart the system
Steps to Fix UI Failed To Load AVG on Windows XP
If using Windows XP, the solution for this issue is as follows:
● Press Windows and R keys, access command prompt, and enter services.msc
● Choose terminal server and right-tap on it to select properties
● Visit general window, select automatic, and click apply
AVG Antivirus UI Failed To Load Is Really Embarrassing – What to do if you face issues?
In case your issue exists even after following the aforementioned steps, do as follows:
● Visit the official website of AVG and install the software
● Open the downloaded file
● When asked for permission, tap Ok
● Execute the screen instructions to install AVG
● Thereafter, scan the system
If these steps aren’t effective, you needn’t worry. Just reach out to our AVG antivirus helpline number and connect to an expert to fix AVG UI Failed to Load Error . So next time you find yourself clueless about AVG issues, just take a deep breath and reach out to us to get your issues fixed.