At times, there might be issues you would encounter during the verification of apple id. Some prevalent reasons for the same and their solutions are mentioned below. These Methods will help you to fix the Apple Id Verification Failed issue.
Causes of Apple Id Verification Failed Issues:
Reason 1: Poor Internet Connection.
Logging into Apple’s services needs you to have an internet connection. A strong internet connection is a prerequisite so it is highly suggested that you connect to a strong internet network.
Try navigating to any of your favorite websites. If you believe it’s loading gradually, it alludes to the fact that your network is not operating well. If you are utilizing Wi-Fi, try engaging to a new network or reboot your router. You can also employ your cellular data.
Reason 2: Inaccurate Apple ID and Password
You may have been typing an inaccurate ID and password all the while. If you have missed your password, you can have it reset by visiting the Apple ID account page.
Tap Forgot Apple ID or password. You will have to reply to your security questions or receive the new password in your e-mail. If you think there is some other issue that is causing the error, we have provided solutions to fix this issue.
How to Fix Apple ID Verification Failed Unkonwn Error
If you are bugged by the Apple ID Verification Failed Error when connecting to the Apple ID Server, try executing the procedures mentioned below to resolve this issue. If unable to fix it, reach out to email customer support.
Method 1: Do a Quick Reset of Your Device.
This is the first and the easiest method to resolve the issue. You just have to press the Power and Home icons simultaneously until you notice the Apple logo. Switch on your device and examine if you can log in without any difficulty.
Method 2: Sign in again
This is again an easy retort to apple id verification failed an unknown error occurred.
● Visit Settings on your device and select iCloud.
● Search the Sign Out button and hit it.
● Select Sign Out again to verify.
● A message will occur. Select Delete from my device.
● Enter your password in the mentioned space and click Turn Off to continue. You are now logged out of your iCloud account.
● To log in again, tap iCloud. Type your Apple ID and select Sign in.
Method 3: Update Your iOS
At times, obsolete iOS can be the reason for this issue. Updating your iOS is an effective way to fix a number of issues and glitches. To locate any updates, visit settings and select software update. The detailed procedure is as follows:
● Visit software updater: Visit “Settings” on your iOS appliance. Select “General” and choose “Software Update” to detect any available iOS update.
● Update the iOS: Click the Download and Install icon. Ensure you have a stable internet connection during this process.
Method 4: Reset Network Settings
If the above methods don’t work, try resetting your network. For this, do as follows:
Step 1. Reset network settings
● Select “General” in your “Settings“.
● Scroll down and choose “Reset“.
● Choose “Reset Network Settings” and click “Reset” to verify the network resetting.
Step 2. Connect the device to a strong Wi-Fi network
● Reboot your device and again visit the settings option
● Select Wi-Fi and enable Ask to Join Networks
● Choose the network and enter the password
Method 5: Try another network
The Apple verification error can be resolved by connecting to another network. Choose a different network and complete the setup process. Check if your issue is fixed or not.
Method 6: Disable iCloud Backup
If you face the error connecting to the Apple ID server when you try to log in then this method would be efficacious. For turning it off, Visit Settings > iCloud > Backup > Toggle off iCloud Backup.
So these were the methods to fix this issue. In case, the issue exists, try to connect with our technical support team for immediate resolution.