At times, irrespective of the fact whether the product is robust or not, customers may run into a problem while using a product or service. In a dilemma, they reach out to the helpdesk or the support team for mitigation of their issues. A special case of the support team is the antivirus tech support team who are specialized in solving any kinds of glitches related to IT.
Whether it is antivirus technical support or a bug related to the hardware, IT Managed Services has got it figured. You could consult the customer support team through call, email, SMS, or chatbot.
The hierarchy of tech support
Remarkable tech support comprises 5 levels of tech support, namely pre-support, self-service, first-line support, second-line support, and third-line support. Third-line assistance is usually evoked in case of urgency.
In this assistance stage, customers usually consult their kiths and kins for help. Nowadays, people “Google” their issues which is a part of this stage.
The next level is the stage where the user makes use of self-service. Users make use of FAQs and wiki-how columns to resolve the issue.
3. First-line of Support (Human contact)
FAQ pages don’t have answers to everything, and if the user’s query is unique or uncommon, chances are the FAQ pages won’t feature it. The first line of support is the first stage of human contact and all the common questions are answered in this stage.
This stage tries to resolve 70-80% of the issue before referring it to the higher level.
4. Second-line of Support
The issues not resolved in the first-line of support are taken up at this level. All the complex issues are dealt with at this stage.
5. Third-line of Support
At this level, the issues that couldn’t be handled by the second-line of support. A trained expert usually enters the scene at this level.
Tips to make your Antivirus technical support remarkable
Having extraordinary customer support is a factor that makes any brand stand out. Some tips to make antivirus tech support amazing is as follows:
- Thoroughly think through before outsourcing antivirus tech support. Some questions to answer before going through it whether you can execute what you promise and up to what extend.
- Tech support should be considered as equally important as sales.
- Execute the 5 level hierarchy of antivirus tech support.
- Consider extending your reach. Whenever a user runs into an issue, the first thing they shall do is navigate to various social media platforms. Ensure you have an interactive social media platform for fixing issues.
- Ensure that reaching out to the antivirus managed IT services team is easy and hassle-free.
- Take customer feedback as a priority.
- Verify the tools and mechanisms used are beneficial.
Customers have become tech-savvy using the net for the resolution of their problems. It is important to implement powerful and effective antivirus tech services to be among the best.